How to access your Team Suite Room
- Copy your Passcode from the Details Section of your Subscription at
- Install the Virbela Open Campus on PC or Mac at
- Login to the Virbela Open Campus
- Open the GO TO menu in the top left of the screen and choose "Private Team Suite"
- Enter the Passcode associated with your subscription in the input field and hit Enter.
See Steps 4 and 5 in action:
Installing OpenCampus on Windows
1. Download VirbelaSetup.exe and double click to Run it. 2. You may encounter the following screen, click “More info” 3. Choose “Run anyway” 4. Last Warning: “Do you want to allow this app… to make changes to your PC?” Click "Yes" 5. The Installation ...
How Do I Get Access to the Virbela Dashboard?
The Virbela Dashboard is an administrative tool that allows group leaders to organize information about the users in their group. The Dashboard is accessed using the same login credentials that are used to log in to Virbela, however, only group ...
Installing Virbela's Open Campus on Mac/OSX
Mac Installation Instructions Download Virbela from https://virbela.com/download. Open the installer. In Chrome: Click on the downloaded installer that will pop up in the bottom left corner of Chrome. *Note: You may need to click the pink “Download ...
How to get in to OpenCampus
1. Updates will be installed when Virbela launches. (This will take a while the first time, but subsequent launches will be much faster.) Note: If Virbela failed to update properly, please consult this article on how to do a clean install. 2. When ...
What to Know When Setting Up Virbela for the First Time on a Business Network
Preparation Virbela is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. Hardware and software requirements for both platforms can be found here: https://support.virbela.com/portal/en/kb/articles/hardware-software-requirements Virbela Dashboard ...