Security Settings Preventing Virbela from Launching
App can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
1. Hold the Control key, and click the app icon.
2. Choose "Open" from the shortcut menu. (note: the pop-up window will look similar)
Windows protected your PC (Windows prevented an unrecognized app from starting)
1. Click the "More info" link.
2. Click on "Run anyway" button.
Where do I find my sound settings? (PC/Windows & Mac/OSX)
If you are having difficulties with your sound in Virbela, click the cog menu in the top right corner and open the Mic Settings menu. You can choose your Microphone on this menu. Click the button with the mic you would like to use. On Windows you ...
Export Log File (Mac & Windows)
There may be times when Virbela is not running properly, and we may ask you to supply us the log file so we can take a look. It is very important that you grab the file before you open Virbela again, since it will overwrite the with a new session log ...
Installing Virbela's Open Campus on Mac/OSX
Mac Installation Instructions Download Virbela from https://virbela.com/download. Open the installer. In Chrome: Click on the downloaded installer that will pop up in the bottom left corner of Chrome. *Note: You may need to click the pink “Download ...
Installing OpenCampus on Windows
1. Download VirbelaSetup.exe and double click to Run it. 2. You may encounter the following screen, click “More info” 3. Choose “Run anyway” 4. Last Warning: “Do you want to allow this app… to make changes to your PC?” Click "Yes" 5. The Installation ...
Microphone Not Working (Mac OSX Mojave)
Some Macs have exhibited microphone issues after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.14, Mojave. We believe this is caused by faulty permissions associated with a new Mac security feature governing microphones specifically. If an app is detected to require ...